In our long history of providing care with love, dignity, and respect, Peace Care has earned the reputation as one of New Jersey’s leading non-profit eldercare facilities. Our high standard of excellence is founded on the dedicated work of the members of our health care team who are committed to providing the compassionate care that each and every one of our residents deserve.
Are you looking to join a winning team?
Successful candidates selected receive competitive salary and benefits as well as the satisfaction that comes from working together to help our residents live their days in a peaceful, compassionate environment.
The prospective Peace Care St. Ann’s job candidate should:
- Possess the talent essential to meet the standards of service we are renowned for, and
- The work ethic required to meet the high demands of the health care industry
- Be caring and compassionate, and
- Be committed to excellence firmly established by our existing staff
- Be Customer Service orientated to make our residents and guests comfortable
Join Our Team
Peace Care St. Ann’s is currently hiring for the following positions:
Registered Nurse (RN)
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates resident/patient plan of care, administer medication and provides treatments. A graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current registered nurse licensure by the NJ State Board of Nursing. A minimum of three months of experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred but not required.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Provides nursing care under the supervision of a registered professional nurse, administer medications and provide treatments. A graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current practical nurse license issued by the NJ State Board of Nursing.
Certified Nursing Aide (CNA)
Provides direct personal care, nutritional and transportation needs under the direction of the nursing staff. Completion of the State of NJ approved nurses aide training program. Current State of NJ certification required.
Occupational Therapist Full Time M-F
– Meets the resident/patient goals and needs by providing quality care assessing, interpreting evaluations and test results.
– Consults with physicians to determine the occupational therapy treatment plan.
– Promotes maximum independence by selecting therapies according to the resident’s/patient’s needs and abilities.
– Ability to work weekends as operations demands.
– Current and valid NJ state licensure.
Speech Pathologist- Part Time 12-16 hours per week in the morning
– Identifies and treats resident/patients with speech, language, voice and fluency disorders as well as swallowing difficulties.
– Conducts assessments, treatments, and re-assessments as necessary.
– Develops treatment plan by identifying long and short term goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
– Performs under physician orders and adheres to applicable practices of speech therapy.
– Ability to work weekends as operation demands.
– Requires minimum one (1) year of experience.
– Current CPR certification.
– Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology, current and valid NJ license, and current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association.
Full Time Registered Nurse – Resident Care Coordinator
-Seeking an RN with strong administrative leadership and clinical experience to assure that comprehensive care and treatment is given on the sub-acute unit.
-Provide professional guidance and supervision to both nursing and non-nursing staff.
-Assumes the position of Nursing Supervisor as assigned by Peace Care – St. Ann’s.
– Registered Nurse currently licensed in New Jersey
-Minimum of one year experience as a Charge Nurse (LTC/Sub-Acute preferred).
Driver/ Adult Medical Day Care – Full Time (Monday – Friday)
Provide safe, reliable, roundtrip transportation to clients in the AMDC , nursing home residents, care givers and staff members as necessary. Assist the AMDC with daily activities as require
– Must have a New Jersey CDL license in good standing and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate in English.
Peace Care is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. We are a “smoke-free environment” and prohibit smoking in all facilities and a drug-free workplace.