Peace Care St. Ann’s Adult Medical Day Care was created for individuals who live at home but require supportive health care. The program offers a safe environment and incorporates ongoing activities with medical care. Ours is a friendly atmosphere that facilitates socialization with peers while providing services for a variety of needs.
- Transportation to and from program
- Transportation to appointments
- Nutritional meals and snacks
- Dietary/Dietician Consult
- Nursing Care
- Social Services
- Therapeutic Programs
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Special Events/Outings
- Peer Support
How is Day Care Beneficial?
Peace Care St. Ann’s Adult Medical Day Care can accommodate the special needs of individuals in wheelchairs, incontinent clients, individuals with sensory impairments, and persons with memory loss, confusion or developmental disabilities. It can also provide a respite and allow time for caregivers to meet their own needs.
- An Interdisciplinary Medical Approach – Health care professionals from a variety of disciplines work together to develop a care plan for each individual. Recreation plans activities for both mind and body. Nurses address medical needs. Social work helps clients and families maximize their quality of life through counseling and technical support.
- Quality of Life Concept – We all have our idea of what the phrase “quality of life” means. Peace Care St. Ann’s Adult Medical Daycare promotes this idea through independence, recreational activities, and social interaction for individuals who require ongoing health services and support.
- Encouragement for Clients & Caregivers – At Peace Care St. Ann’s Adult Medical Day Care, each day is planned in order to create a stimulating and exciting atmosphere. It is a place where one can grow and thrive. Our routine offers challenge, hope, increased health awareness and motivated living regardless of physical or mental disability. We offer a welcome respite for caregivers and the assurance that their loved ones are in the best possible atmosphere of care with love and dignity.
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please call (201)-433-0950
Peace St. Ann’s Adult Medical Day Care participates in the New Jersey Department of Agriculture’s Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).