Sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace, our caring community offers the frail and infirm elderly, persons of all faiths, and the poor, a healing ministry based on gospel values, our Catholic heritage and our commitment to “Peace through Justice.”
Our central belief in the sacredness of life and the dignity of each person prompts us to promote, nurture and sustain quality of care, enabling our residents to live out their days in comfort, compassion and peace.
At Peace Care St. Joseph’s, we:
- Provide a broad array of continuing care programs and services that are self-sustaining, financially viable and mission-driven
- Understand our community and strive to address their care needs by being responsive and flexible
- Provide quality care in a person-centered environment, offer the least restrictive setting to those it cares for and embrace culture change in all activities
- Value our employees and reflect the diversity of the Jersey City community in our delivery system
- Collaborate within the corporate health care system and with other partners to further mission and business goals