Emergency Response Fund
The COVID-19 crisis is wreaking havoc in our communities and around the world. While we continue to provide exceptional care to our residents and patients, our staff and our funds are being stretched like never before. We need your assistance.
A donation from you now will ease the unexpected expenses we are incurring during this crisis so we can continue to best serve our sub-acute patients and long-term care residents as well as reward our Healthcare Heroes at Peace Care St. Ann’s and Peace Care St. Joseph’s.
We are so appreciative of the support we have received from resident families, patrons, partners, and local businesses. We thank you for the financial contributions, homemade cards, hand-written letters, catered meals, PPE donations, snacks, social media messages of gratitude, and much more. Our list of contributors is long, but you know who you are, and we thank you. Messages of gratitude are displayed throughout both homes so our staff, residents, and patients are aware of the generosity and support we have received, and continue to receive, form each of you. Thank you for your support and encouragement.
We would be extremely grateful if you could support us in the following ways:
- Make a contribution to the Peace Care Emergency Response Fund. This fund will help us address the growing needs that are arising from the increased challenges presented by this crisis. It also allows us to reward our Healthcare heroes with meals while on duty, recognition bonuses, babysitting services, snacks, and food pantry items to take home.
- Donate personal protective equipment (PPE). Like all health care providers, we are grappling with an oncoming and distressing shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE). N95 masks, surgical masks, nonlatex gloves, protective goggles or any eye protection, and gowns are necessities for our staff. If you have contacts with companies that may be able to help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate non-perishable goods and baby wipes. As we have all prepared for the needs of our own households, please remember that our staff is busy caring for our residents and many have not had time to properly maintain the basic needs for their families. To help our employees as they care for the most vulnerable population, we are asking you to donate non-perishable goods (i.e., cereal, protein bars, and other nutritional snacks) and baby wipes for our employee pantry. If you are able to donate any of these items or have contacts with companies that may be able to help, please contact email@example.com.
PPE and/or non-perishable pantry items and baby wipes may be delivered directly to each home under the following directions:
- Peace Care St. Ann’s | 201.433.0950
Bring donations to the main entrance on Lembeck Avenue. Leave items in the vestibule between the two doors. Please do not enter the home.
- Peace Care St. Joseph’s | 201.653.8300
Bring donations to the rear door Magnolia entrance. Use the buzzer to notify receptionist of your arrival. Leave items outside the door. Please do not enter the home.
Thank you in advance for supporting Peace Care’s efforts to keep our residents, patients, staff, and community protected. We are all in this together as we continue to move forward, one day at a time.
Make a Gift to Peace Care St. Joseph’s
Make a Gift to Peace Care St. Ann’s
Make a lasting donation to Peace Care St. Ann’s please contact Michele J. Mount below:
Michele J. Mount
Director of Development
198 Old Bergen Road
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Tel: 201.653.8300, Ext. 2161
Consider making a recurring donation to St. Ann’s or St. Joseph’s.