Peace Care is a sponsored ministry of PEACE MINISTRIES, Inc. This NON-PROFIT organization formed by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace provides an integrated governance structure to support the ministries into the future. In addition to Peace Care St. Ann’s and Peace Care S. Joseph’s, the fellow ministries are St. Joseph’s School for the Blind, Holy Name Medical Center, York Street Project, and WATERSPIRIT.
Peace Ministries is seeking a Mission Integration Director to work with the Peace Ministries Board of Trustees and the sponsored ministries to foster a common grounding in the spirit and principles of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace, Catholic Social Teaching, and Gospel values.
This position is located in Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
The Mission Integration Director will ensure that the mission and goals of Peace Ministries, Inc. (PMI) are carried out in the sponsored ministries by developing
- processes (i.e. mission review, ethical decision making),
- programs (i.e. formation programs, retreat days, prayer services, celebrations),
- relationships (i.e. with senior leaders and other staff responsible for formation and mission integration in each ministry)
In addition, the director will provide support and resources to the PMI Board and committees.
- Previous experience in a mission based non-profit organization, either as an employee, volunteer, or board member.
- Grounding in current Catholic theology and Catholic Social Teaching.
- Demonstrated experience in mission integration and organizational development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of current communications technology with some expertise in developing online learning programs preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Education or theology or related field preferred
Exempt Position – 35-40 hours per week.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits include: medical, prescription, dental, life and disability insurance. PTO includes vacation and sick days, and approximately ten paid holidays a year.
Please email resumes to email@example.com | ATTN: Maureen C. Donohue, Executive Director
Comments are closed.