Peace Care is a nonprofit healthcare organization sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace. Our two beautiful campuses, St. Ann’s and St. Joseph’s, have nearly 250 years of combined experience providing excellent short-term physical rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care.
Peace Care exemplifies the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace which promotes peace through justice. Peace Care is committed to the Sisters’ mission of caring for others with compassion, dignity, and respect. These values guide the work of the staff and extends to everyone regardless of faith.
We are a community of skilled, compassionate caregivers, rooted in Catholic tradition and the values of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace. We provide care with dignity for the healing of the whole person.
In accordance with our Values, we shall
- Attend to the whole person with the goal of reaching each one’s potential in a dignified manner that affirms and supports the gift of life.
- View care as an act in communion with the Church, as we treat all persons with the belief that each of us is created in the image of God.
- Be good stewards of all that is given into our hands – people, resources, earth itself.
- Work in a collaborative manner, mutually supporting one another with integrity.
- Respect and embrace our diversity, for only then can we truly be inclusive and earn each other’s trust.
- Achieve peace through acts of justice.