Welcome to Peace Care St. Ann’s
Thank you for visiting Peace Care St. Ann’s. We invite you to explore our website to learn a bit more about our mission and the services we provide. Peace Care St. Ann’s has been the cornerstone of health care for over 100 years in Jersey City’s Greenville community and our surrounding neighborhoods.
Our caring professional staff are dedicated to providing personal attention and care to nurture the mind, body, and spirit of our long-term care residents, Adult Medical Day Care clients, and short-term care patients. Our rehabilitation team offers in-patient and outpatient therapy 7 days a week for those needing physical, occupational, or speech therapy. In fact, our staff is a major reason Peace Care St. Ann’s is consistently recognized for high quality care, including being named one of the best nursing homes by U.S. News & World Report. Further, we offer in-patient and outpatient therapy 7 days a week for those needing physical, occupational, or speech therapy.
We know that you have a choice in your healthcare and the care of your loved ones. We invite and welcome you to choose Peace Care. Please call us at 201.433.0950 to schedule your tour of Peace Care St. Ann’s today.
We are a community of skilled, compassionate caregivers, rooted in Catholic tradition and the values of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace. We provide care with dignity for the healing of the whole person.
In accordance with our Values, we shall
- Attend to the whole person with the goal of reaching each one’s potential in a dignified manner that affirms and supports the gift of life.
- View care as an act in communion with the Church, as we treat all persons with the belief that each of us is created in the image of God.
- Be good stewards of all that is given into our hands – people, resources, earth itself.
- Work in a collaborative manner, mutually supporting one another with integrity.
- Respect and embrace our diversity, for only then can we truly be inclusive and earn each other’s trust.
- Achieve peace through acts of justice.
Peace Care St. Ann’s is a Catholic facility and, therefore, it participates in the Catholic Church’s mission of ministering to the sick and elderly. Thus, we believe that life is a sacred gift from God and, therefore, each person’s life is of great value regardless of race, color, nationality, creed, or sex, to be cared for with respect, dignity and compassion.
We believe that our employees are dedicated to the Philosophy of the Sisters of St Joseph of Peace; caring for elders with compassion, respect, and dignity, leading them to a peaceful resolution of their lives.
We believe in the dignity and worth of each employee and that he/she is entitled to job satisfaction that will facilitate his/her peaceful participation in the team efforts to attain our common goals.