Welcome from our Administrator
Thank you for visiting Peace Care St. Joseph’s. We understand that it is an important decision when considering where to send your loved one for sub-acute or long-term care. At Peace Care St. Joseph’s, we want you to feel confident in knowing that your loved ones are treated with the highest level of compassion by expert health care professionals tending to their every need. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of care to our long-term residents and short-term patients and to ensure that Peace Care feels like home. Each person that comes through our doors is made to feel like family. Our dedicated, caring professional staff are dedicated to providing personal attention and care to nurture the mind, body, and spirit. We know that you have a choice in your healthcare and the care of your loved ones. We invite and welcome you to choose Peace Care. Please call us at 201.653.8300 to schedule your tour of Peace Care St. Joseph’s today.
We are a community of skilled, compassionate caregivers, rooted in Catholic tradition and the values of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace. We provide care with dignity for the healing of the whole person.
In accordance with our Values, we shall
- Attend to the whole person with the goal of reaching each one’s potential in a dignified manner that affirms and supports the gift of life.
- View care as an act in communion with the Church, as we treat all persons with the belief that each of us is created in the image of God.
- Be good stewards of all that is given into our hands – people, resources, earth itself.
- Work in a collaborative manner, mutually supporting one another with integrity.
- Respect and embrace our diversity, for only then can we truly be inclusive and earn each other’s trust.
- Achieve peace through acts of justice.